Thursday, May 28, 2009

Getting Ready for the Big Trip

Hello Everyone
I am excited to say that with the help of Emma Ford I am packed and ready for the big trip over seas. A lot has happened since my last post including Cooper and I being pushed up to the B Training List which I am very excited about. I also have been asked to blog for the Chronicle of the Horse Website so please stay in tune there for all the updates on the big trip.

Cooper is going well and is feeling better than ever on the flat and tuned up on the jumping. This trip has been planned for quite awhile and I would like to thank the people that given me motivation to do well even when that motivation has come in different forms.

I wish everyone the best and cant wait to get over there.

Talk to everyone soon
Jennie

No comments: