Friday, March 27, 2009

Getting ready for the Fork

Hello Everyone,

Im am excited to say that Cooper was great this weekend at Southern Pines! I am so happy to be getting so much help from Mark Phillips and it was wonderful to have him there to help me warm up. Cooper dressage was great except for I was early in one of my changes ( he got a bit excited) and I have to admit I have been concentrating so hard on the connection that I need to get back to practing the movements as well. He was great on the XC, though a bit green in the beginning he become more and more confident throughout the course and I took him quite slow and stayed with the plan. Showjumping was great and he really did put in a good round. Ending fourth I was quite pleased with the weekend and really look forward to the fork next week.

Hope everyone is well,
Jennie

No comments: